Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway

• 01-11-2003 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

I am in galway and just wondering if anyone would fancy showing me how to play?? I am really interested in starting!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Well now, there's a coincidence.

Come along to NUI Galway on Wednesday evening at 7pm, Main Concourse, room AC204. I run 40K wargames there till about 10. I'll have enough Orks for two small skirmish forces.

Drop me a PM if you're interested in learning the basics.

You could try advertising in either Gamer's Realm or It's Magic too, they're frequented by a lot of players...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Best way to learn is play a practice battle with someone who knows the game, since sarky has involenterily volenteered... theres ure coach :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I did what now? :)

While we're on the subject, who else here lives in Galway and plays the game(s)?

Advertisement