Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical Music Forum

Options
  • 01-11-2003 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

Having just noticed this forum, I have come up with a few ideas that might get it very active.

1) Stickying a thread containing the Classic FM top twenty classical sellers of the week which should be edited each week as it changes.

2) Stickying a useful links thread to the various sites on the internet where one can get listings for classical shows across Ireland and the UK (CFM, the Independent or Times, BBC Radio 3 etc etc)

It's really sparked my interest now and I'd like to see DeV sticky the threads which I am creating if he would be so kind!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

agree

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I've a better idea, how about I make you mod of the Classical forum and you can do it yourself :)

John.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

hey, cloud, check your cloud at boards dot ie email!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

Wow! Thanks!

I will get right on to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Mail checked and replied.

• Advertisement
Advertisement