Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F Zero GX

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by Swifty
    ****e, is that true? I have a couple of Garage saves on the memory card. If I delete them will the card become useless? So if i just leave them there it might be allright? Bah, garage files take up alot of the flimsy 59 blocks. I was thinking my memory card wasn't going to be compatible with it at all because I thought the PAL saves would interfere but when it worked without trouble I thought everything would be ok :(

everything was quite happy to occupy the same card until i decided to kill the replays to make room for some soul calibur 2 saves. after a few quite difficult fights i had unlocked yoshimitsu and was pretty damn eager to save as not to lose him. thats when the errors started. i couldnt save to anything in sc2 or any other games on that card(although loading worked fine). after copying most stuff over to another mc from the bios i noticed that the f zero save was the only one that wouldnt copy over to the other card. its probably justy a strange freeloader issue with us saves on an pal formatted memory card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

My save won't copy over either, it's the only file that has the copy/move options greyed out and I'm using both a PAL GC and PAL game.

Game completely complete :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Finished story on very hard mode? You bloody freak... :)

Haven't been playing much F-zero lately having more fun on multiplayer MK DD sessions.

Yeah I'm waiting until a friend comes over on Wednesday then we're going to run through all the cups on 150cc together. I know that if you play in co-op mode you can unlock stuff but if you play vs grand prix can you still unlock the bonus features?

Oh and F-Zero Story Mode 7 on Very Hard was hell on earth :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

We haven't unlocked anything I don't think. We've been mostly playing Shine thief. Things can get a little agressive in that particular mode :)

Advertisement