Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mini iqcl, you complete me.

Options
  • 11-09-1999 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Vonny pel,
    I dont reckon 4p will ahve enough. We are mainly lpb. steb cant make it and either can I... I'd reckon we'd have bout 2 lpbs and a hpb there: quozl,kali and sky if anyone wants to join em smile.gif....
    sorry pels,

john

-Any chance we could rearrange it? Saturdays are *** days for early quake...It'd be much hipper if we could have it it late on fri/sat/sun at about 8

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭johnoo

Ok, Ill be around and I reckon we will still need 1 hpb. Man Utd are winning 3-1 smile.gif

johnjo

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

lpb and hpb!

Ah gawd now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

ste the bee hows your pee pee, hey pm me i'm in maynooth working for intel at the moment give me a shout we might meet up in town some night for a few pints of penis

Advertisement