Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What were the fireworks like where you were?

• 01-11-2003 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

the fireworks were going off all over the place. It was like bosnia where i was, and i was in the country side. I could see the skyline of the nearest town too and the amount of fireworks around was nuts. What was it like near you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

well i was in work in a 3 star (plus) hotel so if there was fireworks going off in the function room i'd be getting worried!

so to answer your question: SH1T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I saw a Skyline in Dublin yesterday?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Saw loadsa pretty ones on Friday out the window in work:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Delboy_69

The fire works back my way were crap.... and they kept going into the early hours of the morning. (By early hours I mean the next day without stop) They were so bad.... but we did have strippers in our club... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 RedDevil

their were loads around my way :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Delboy_69

Yeah but.... strippers... STRIPPERS

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Fireworks here still goin off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Fireworks were still going off sunday, right good

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

they were pretty tame this year down herrre but i remember being in saint lukes in dublin last year and the skyline was not much different to that from the sky news footage of iraq earlier this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Seemingly, there is fireworks going off here (Carlow) between 3am and 6am every morning.

Weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 RedDevil

i can guess who setting them off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

woo woo woo stripppers he did say strippers, need more info in great detail, even if it seems unimportant!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

if there was fireworks going off in the function room i'd be getting worried!

Yeah I've seen it happen. Hilarious to watch when you're the only person protected from randomly bouncing, fast moving fireworks and everyone else has to run around trying to dodge them and put out small fires.

They were far too many in my area. Any time I could be bothered getting up to look at them, they'd stop. It seemed the only time they took a break from about 3pm until 2am was when I got up off the couch. Its a conspiracy I tells ya.
    Cant comment on how good they looked because I honestly dont know. Still it was nice to remember Vietnam.

Advertisement