Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO MindPhuck

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

now now zero, just cos you work in a sh1te company, no need to take it out on me smile.gif

I said nothing, except what you said in your 2nd para and a bit of **** stiring

vagga

PS:- Just cos Im a lazy git and I got you guys to change my HUB (Quote Zero on CE phone - "Hubs dont break - is it turned on - then turn it off and then on again - does that solve it, Our great, and well known Lantech hubs dont break, We will send someone out 'sigh'"

Later on site "Our great, and well known Lantech hubs dont break, in the history of the company one has never broken, ever. Its not broken, no way - (Zero rings Bill) Yup its broken - we will have to get you a new one!!!!"

smile.gifROFL smile.gif

The ball is in your court m8 smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

haha good man Joe, never let the truth get in the way of a good story, that's the spirit smile.gif

Not that I'm going discussing the place I work here, but the fact is that I never took a call from you when you rang up whinging, wondering which light was the link light and which was the data rate, it was someone else. smile.gif
    QUOTE (CE) : "Is someone actually paying that lad to do the IT in Dakota? How come he rings us up whinging every time his printer runs out of paper?"
    Heh, we should have recorded some of your calls joe, they'd make great entertainment.

Advertisement