Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work

Options
  • 11-09-1999 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Guys im on holidays soon and i need a responable guy to take over my work for 3 weeks. I work i a coffee company and it so kewl but the work is a bit hard but not much on atm.If any 1 wants just 3 weeks work contact me at blaster@oceanfree.net or just post bac and ill contact u smile.gif
    I need some to start monday week smile.gif

Blasta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

what exactly do you do there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hehehir

He roasts coffee for java republic something or other. Although he roast the coffee for Bewley's until his mate asked him to join this new company which is doing extremely well I gather.
    David "Squire" HEEHHEHEIR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

Well i am the coffee roaster for a company called Java Republic Roasting Company.We are a new irish company that producec our own type of coffee's.Then the coffee is packed off into foil pack then into box's.The idea for some 1 to come here for 3 weeks is simlpy to take the work load of another guy that is our roaster too. Between us both we run all the factory functions.So while im on holidays we need 1 guy just to help keep things going .Like running packing machine lifting bags etc. if u are interested ring me at 4565506 My real name is Paul Mooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hey, mr mooney, youre not froem raheny are you?
    anyway, whats the pay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

Im not fully sure but its around 5 quid an hour as i said where not oo busy atm so mayb not much for u to do but some work like smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Surely IBM isn't that bad Eamo? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

its not,
    and dont call me shirley

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'll be frank then

Advertisement