Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Um...

• 02-11-2003 2:31pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Whats the story with the awards?

Man Utd just won the title and their manager got the manager of the year award - fair enough.

Millwall finished 11th and their manager got the runner up spot. (Millwall have been finishing around there in my game for years).

Everton finished 20th and their manager got the 3rd place spot. WTF? He was only there for a few games aswell, before that he was with Spurs in division 2.

I finished 5th with Wednesday, im so bitter :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

Yeah there seems to be a problem with the awards in that game, for example goalkeepers and no one else winning European/World Player of the Year, its probably just a bug. Either that or I'm doing something really wrong as not me or any of my players have ever won a major award.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The award system is a shambles.
    It seems random players are just picked to win.

Advertisement