Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PACE 3D 12MB

Options
  • 13-09-1999 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Anyone got one of these for £99? I might be able to pay £120 for it, £150 at the most. My Quake is only Software at the moment so I need the 3D becuase it looks nicer when its in 3D and its smoother. Sometimes its faster looking, depending on what 3D card you get. The PACE 56MB is what I'm looking for. £99 like I said before. External or Internal. I think it's £89 for the internal model but I'll pay the extra £10. Thanks for the tips anyway Chaos. Didn't realise my internet play would be effected by a PACE 3D card.

Ja mata ney gay,
    FutuDoo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Go away you troll.

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

yea you gotta love those PACE gfx cards

smile.gifROFL smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Muppets..

Motorola Voicesurfer rules, it makes the Internet Explorer logo spin twice as fast and in 180% more colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Thanks for the tips anyway Chaos.

Um who are you? smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Probably someone who appreciated the photo you pasted to #quake.ie earlier, you sick freak smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

lol regi smile.gif soz i jus thought that since i was unfortunit to see it that you should too cheeky.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

Advertisement