Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request: Anime/Manga Forum

Options
  • 02-11-2003 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

After flicking through the forums, the lack of an Anime/Manga board has come to my attention considering that many other message boards have a dedicated section for them. Anime and Manga have been on the rise throughout the world over the last few years and it would be nice to have a source of information from the boards.ie HQ.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

try here

i know its not boards.ie but it is like it (somehow, i dont know it just vaguely feels like it...)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

That's Cloud's website isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I was thinking more of a forum within boards.ie as it would make it instantly accessible to the community. Since it will reside in a much broader message board, I would hope that the forum would garner interest from people who are unfamilier with Anime/Manga. Plus, what message board doesn't have a section dedicated to Anime/Manga?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I've linked to the Eirtaku community at M2A in the Sci-Fi menu (I know Anime and Manga isn't all Sci-Fi but it's the best place for now).

I've asked them in the past if they wanted to move here, but they prefered to remain at M2A. So, I'd like to avoid splitting the community by linking to their existing forum for now. Hope that helps.

Advertisement