Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outkast new album

Options
  • 02-11-2003 6:36pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ive gone out and legitimately purchased 'The Love Below' CD, pretty good i think... havent heard any of Speakerboxxx, dont know if Ill like it though

Anyone else gotten it? what d'yall think of it?

Flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Got it today. Havent had a chance to listen to it really. Heard the first couple on each cd but wasnt really paying attention.
    I reckon it'll be good though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

waiting for it from CDWOW!
    downloaded 6 tracks from the Andre 3000 side, and liked them all, thats enough for me to pay €14 for it, and if the other songs and other disc is good too, thatll be stupendus

Flogen

I got it from the cdwow Hong Kong site for €10.
    (Still havent gotten a chance to listen to it.)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

my copy of the cd, has no swear words, i haven't put it back in the cd player since, i got it from cdwow honk kong.

Weird, mines the proper version.
    You should contact them, I'm sure they'll sort it out at no cost to you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thehomosuperior

I think it's a pretty damn good album. Both Andre's and Big Boi's efforts are very inventive in their respective fashions, with Andre edging Big Boi imo due to his various nods to Prince....:)

Still not their best though - Aquemini wins that accolade, my dearies. Stankonia committed the ultimate sin of including a member of Cypress Hill on the record...*shudder*...

Advertisement