Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl 28" TV €279

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭IrishPug106GTi

What do you have to do to avail of these offers? Do they have them in stock at the individual outlets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

They have them in stock at all outlets but the stock may be limited and it's first come first served.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Bluefish

My dad picked one up yesterday! I set it up for him. They were selling it for €259 in the shop.

From first impressions seems quite a decent picture (I was surprised based on the price)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

was in Lidl in Blanch yesterday and they still had about 20 of them. Looks like a decent deal. They're not widescreen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Bluefish

Yep in Blanch alright! Not widescreen and pretty bulky.

But considering price not a bad picture at all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭dsab

I think the one Aldi has from tomorrow is the better deal...

28 inch Widescreen Pure Flat TV for 379.99 Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Does it make vertical lines (such as GAA goalposts) look wobbily, like most modern televisions seem to do for some reason?

Advertisement