Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need advice

• 03-11-2003 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going out with this girl for about 2 months now. We're both in college together and see each other a couple of times a week.

When we started going out we had a great time.We really enjoyed each others company and had a great sex life.

Now we still spend a lot of time together, but the sex has disappeared. She says that she's too tired, or she has to get up early the next day.

My problem is I'm getting a bit pissed off, and then feel like a bastard for getting angry at her for not wanting to do it.

It's not like I'm shallow, I do really love her, it's just I miss that side of our relationship...

Please advise,

Cork_man

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

After two months the sex has disappeared... When you go out and see her do you still have great times? If not then you're on a fuckaroo mate, get out while you still have your heart in tact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

talk to her and tell her how you feel about it all
    and be honest

this sounds **** but she could just be gone off you

as was said by Gordon if you are still having a laugh and a good time when you see each other then maybe she may just want to be friends

but defo talk to her and she what she says and what she is thinking

the best way to know what a women wants is to ask her

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Gordon
    After two months the sex has disappeared... When you go out and see her do you still have great times? If not then you're on a fuckaroo mate, get out while you still have your heart in tact.

I agree with Gordie, after two months, it really shouldn’t matter how tired you are, it’s the ‘rose tinted glasses’ time of a relationship and you should still be so into each other sleep doesn’t matter ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

As said before, sounds like more of a fling from her end of things. Not any moral judgement here, but you have to protect yourself, so consider yourself flung and move along now, IMHHO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Agreed and the fact your both in college means you should be skipping lectures and spending your time in bed :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

its-over-x2p.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

No, I dn't think thats the case.
    We get on great, and she wants to spend a lot of time with me.

Definately sure she doesn't want to break up.

She said before that when she was going out with her last boyfriend, she didn't find sex that pleasurabe, more uncomfortable...

And if she's uncomfortable with sex, I don't mind waiting and taking it slowly.

however, I can't understand why she doesn't even want to make-out??

maybe she's afraid it will lead to sex, and she's not ready for that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Tbh I agree. Sounds like she wants to break up with you, but isn't ready or doesn't want to be sans-boyfriend.

She's winding down the sex part of the relationship. Now you're just friends. This way it won't come as much of a surprise when she dumps you (it's like a really big "Get the hint" campaign). Or something's wrong. Either way, talk to her.

Crappy situation though, good luck and don't let it get you down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

If she finds sex uncomfortable she could at least satisfy you in other ways to not even want to "make out" i think as stated alot she's trying to prepare you to dump you.

Originally posted by Cork_man
    she didn't find sex that pleasurabe, more uncomfortable...

And if she's uncomfortable with sex, I don't mind waiting and taking it slowly

why is she uncomfortable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

Originally posted by Cork_man

however, I can't understand why she doesn't even want to make-out??

so there is no sex, no making out and prob no hand holding

i know lots of people like that i call them FRIENDS

hass but true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

Face up to it horse .... if you cant get a fanny batter going its curtains.

Been there done that myself so I can talk..... the thing is now to cut losses and move on... no point in flogging a dead horse...in the long run you will understand what old Bill is saying .

WOY

:rolleyes:

Dont roll yr eyes at Bill.... Just tellin it as it is

As usual

WOT:D

don't push it billy
    B

Whooooa...back up lady ..back up

Shakin the bush.....Shakin the bush

Noooo push

WOT:( :mad:

banned till you learn to behave
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    B

stern, stern but fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

just like the russian police (think its them anyway) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

maybe your just not using the right methods to stimulate her
    try something different to set the mood
    if ya like her enough do your best to try and salvage the relationship

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

Originally posted by quank
    just like the russian police (think its them anyway) :)

well spotted!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    B
    awwwwwww.
    i always looked forward to billy's insightful opinions:(

tman
    keep on topic
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

I was going to jump on the band wagon of "two months and the sex is gone? Your lad should be raw from the amount of sex your havin. Dump her" buzz before you mentioned she finds it uncomfortable. Different kettle of fish.

Try, without pushing, to find out why she is uncomfortable with sex. Could be she doesnt get aroused enough or she has had a bad experience.

I suggest you have the conversation with her about the absence of sex in the relationship, and while you're at it suggest that you indulge her with some head, if she is comfortable with it. Not only do you indulge her with some head, do it for about an hour until she's slippier than a wet fish and absolutely screaming for you to do whats natural with your schloong. It will also give you plenty of time to hone your tongue technique.

If her discomfort is to do with a bad experience, be gentle with her (not in the physical sense). She'll need all the support you can give her. Bad experiences can oft surface well into a steady sexual relationship rather than putting the person off to begin with. To explain- a person who has had a bad experience sexually, doesnt not want to have sex. They want to be able to trust that the person they are sleeping with wont let them down and that they can trust you implicity. Could also explain why she has slowed things down and wants to spend lots of time with you so she can work on the loving, trusting part of the relationship as well as the sexual bit.

K-

Is that on topic enough for ya Ruthie is it, is it, is it?? LOL

Advertisement