Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lovely conversation.

Options
  • 15-09-1999 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

*** MindPhuck changes topic to 'Vote www.gibworld.com/gandalf | | new Kteams out - www.barrysworld.com/kteam | | Pox is Phat!'
    * pox struts
    > heh
    > <pox> im ****in 18 stone since i last saw u eric.
    <pox> shhhh!
    > your SOOO PHAT!
    <pox> <MindPhuck> really? tell me more cos fat males get me HOT
    <pox> <MindPhuck> Like...describe what happens when you go jogging
    > <pox> but i really love getting the girls to sit on me cos then i actually get to see my toes
    <pox> <MindPhuck> Oh man Im gettin so wet thinking about all them mounds of pink flesh
    > <pox> ahh sure, you love my wet spots
    > <pox>www.phat****0rs.com
    <pox> <MindPhuck> does the sweat trickle down into the folds?? man do you have any pictures naked?
    <pox> <MindPhuck> HA! Im the webmaster there. you like it?
    > <pox> sure, i signed up for gold membership
    <pox> <MindPhuck> most of that stuff i took myself
    > <pox> yah? jeese my mother must come really cheap nowadays to appear on that page.
    <pox> <MindPhuck> you see the shot of me with my head in her armpit. I love sweaty flab
    > <pox> jesus eric. its amazing you got into that position with my big *****in the way.

and it went on...

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 15-09-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭pox

I am unaware of any person who goes by
    the name mindphuck, nor would I enter
    into conversations with such an individual
    if i did.

furthermore my mother has never appeared
    in any scheisse movies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yes she has,

For £49.99 you can have your very own copy of Pox's mom (and all her appendages). Send your cheque payable to MP's Phat Fetishes. Po. Box 6969.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

roflol! smile.gif

Advertisement