Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Gamecube Bundle confirmed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    The IGN.com review wasn't too good. Only got 7.0 However I think they might have been a little too harsh. I think I'll be buying based on the eurogamer review which gave it 9.0 based on how much fun it was.

True. I'm gonna trust eurogamer having read over a few of their past reviews which i thought were pretty accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

The IGN.com review wasn't too good. Only got 7.0 However I think they might have been a little too harsh. I think I'll be buying based on the eurogamer review which gave it 9.0 based on how much fun it was.

It got a 7.9, but thats still fairly suprising for IGN, as they score their most of their games highly. To be honest though, its not a great scource for reviews. Despite the IGN mark, the game is continuing to get higher scores throughout media outlets and currently has a 9.2 ratio over at gamerankings.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

I couldn't give a goddamn what score it got - i shall still be doing a double dash into town after work on friday to get it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

You would shred !!!
    Bet you'll be locked up for weeks on end with that game
    you still have'nt finished cal2
    but all the same i'll be around at xmas
    so i'll have a look at mario kart then

PS to all
    Student here no cash no console
    A tragedy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thats what student grants are for :D

You have no excuse. I'm a 4th year college student and I've two consoles. Get a job ;)

MK:DD tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

Yeah Ichiro, get a job ye bum:p

Se you chrimbo, have yer racin' boots on;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The score on metacritic is very good too (its basically an average of all the main gaming sites' reviews). In fact, the IGN score is dragging the overall average score down....

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/gamecube/mariokartdoubledash/

- Dave.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well IGN did give 'direfest' Enter the Matrix 7.0

Getting it at lunch. Must make day go faster.

Off college at 12 :D

• Advertisement

Off college at 12 :D

Grrr. Oh well, I wont be able to play it till i get home later from the pub. Drunken mario-kart. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I want it now,goddammit! im stuck in a boring stat lab,doing what i normally do in these things (90% emulated mario 64, 10% actual work) and i just want to get the game and play it! ive had a preorder in for 3 months already and these last few hours before i get it are the worst! also im working tonight so i wont get to play it until about 11pm. *rage* *contemplates sickie for tomorrow to play this!*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

eager to purchase but ain't got time to bargain hunt.
    anyone know who's got it cheapest?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

€150 Mario Kart Bundle + Star Wars Bounty Hunter + Star Wars Clone Wars in Game in Henry St.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

is that the three games and the cube for 150? does it come with the zelda disc?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    does it come with the zelda disc?

Yes.

Advertisement