Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shinji!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 14-09-1999 11:15pm

Shinji you got any info on this NEO GEO hand held,is it any good ?What are the games like ?When is going to be released ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It's effectively a Neo Geo console in handheld form - the launch title games are fun, Metal Slug is one of them so it's good in my books smile.gif

It seems like a much nicer console overall than the Game Boy Colour, although it doesn't have stuff like Zelda DX or Pokemon on it, but it does have some classy looking titles all the same. The standard are all there - tetris, pac-man etc.

Launch date.... before Hallow'een. I don't have an exact date, but I do know that they're ready to ship already.

Ja,
    Rob

Ta man,you got any idea of the price ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hehe just get NeoRageX smile.gif
    looks deadly plays deadly (even with the keys !)

<reminisce>
    mmm back to when i was eleven playin League Bowling and Alpha Mission 2 ...
    </reminisce>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

£59.99 is the price point.

The delay of the DreamCast (it's compatible with the DreamCast and VMS through a little link cable) has stalled their launch date a bit though, so we don't have a firm date yet.

Advertisement