Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior cert results

Options
  • 15-09-1999 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

best of luck to all getting these today smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

piece o' ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

lads dont worry, its easy, ye'll do fine. Even thickos like me managed to get a pile of honours. (and why do ppl still call it the inter!!)

Just remember that this is one of the first real exuses you'll have to get totally rat-ar5ed (as if you needed one)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

I was under the impression that apart from myself (and ppl like daa who dont count as human beings tongue.gif) everyone else around was finished school.
    Who else is getting results today?
    Not going out btw cos therell be a lot of immature little ****ing junior certs whove just got their results about wink.gif

As'about_two_hours_away_and_not_even_slightly_worried_except_that_venomll_kill him_for_taking_his_idea_'ka

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

erm
    at least get it right
    white(now i wonder where venom got the idea from? any ideas?)wash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yes, Ven is a tea-leafin' bastid alright.

Shin-[admitting it was eamo's idea first]-ji

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

One of the first lessons in life. The Junior/Inter Cert is a bag of ****e. Totally meaningless. And to drink in celebration of this meaningless afair would of course be illegal.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Yeah, this board does not condone underage drinking. 'Tis bad for you at such a young age. Wait until you are older and you'll appreciate it more.

I'm a responsible adult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

erm... yeah ok whatever wwman

The rest of yis - i dont drink
    I laugh in the face of your pitiful 'drink'
    Mwahahahahaha!!
    I am above that!!

As(getting it right)ka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

comin fer a shmoke then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Lads, a word of warning, after seeing Slosh on his birthday night after those defenceless leaving cert girls, I think maybe we should circulate some descriptions of him to the various clubs?
    Just to be safe and all smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It's the sight of Castor drooling over the junior cert girls last night that disturbed me, I must say.... Disgusting! tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Shinji, that was genuine concern for the poor girls, drunken and under-dressed as they were wink.gif

Advertisement