Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

03/04 Demo will not be released 'til the day before official release!

• 04-11-2003 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

Sigames will release the demo of Cm03/04 the day before they release the actual game which can't be good news for the game. There must be a reason why they are releasing it so late.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I suppose they want to demo to be as complete as possible,
    after the uproar about the first release of CM4 with all its bugs I'd say sigames want this demo to be pretty much perfect so when people try before they buy they won't be put off by a crap demo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,520 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Dont believe all you hear, the demo could be out this week. Check out www.sigames.com or http://community.sigames.com for more information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Yeah, I actually heard that on the sigames forum and the post has now been edited by Mark Vaughan and he said it WILL be out this week. Can't wait! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I trust you all know its out now :)

Advertisement