Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diablo 2 version 1.10

Options
  • 04-11-2003 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

What does everyone think about the new version, or am i the only person in ireland who plays diablo2 on battle.net?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I used to play it religiously about 4 years ago,but comon there are better rpg's now.apparantly no one can kill any monsters now,ppl say that their too strong since 1.10 patch,probably because they were using hacked items to kill them before.:rolleyes:

CombatCow

-edit- it is the full release,and it will auto update when you connect to battlenet.so your gonna have to get it to play online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Is this the full release, or the beta that has been out for ages? I didn't want to install the beta so was waiting for the full release.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭davil

Should be the full release. I got mine from megagames.com. Haven't got a chance to try it though - too busy with Network+ course, I used to love Diablo2 it was just great for chilling - early levels super easy. I had a pretty good sorceress character but I'm afraid if I install the patch it'll be crap and I'm too lazy to revert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

yeah i know there are better games outhere, but my computer can just about take Diablo 2. Davil, the monsters are a bit harder, espically in Hell and exp rushes dont work as well as they used too, but its still all good. certain skills have been improved and certain skills get bonuses from other skills, which is handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

I too sold my soul to blizzard and devoted about 2 years of my life to playing diablo2 on battle.net then i woke up and realized that there are better games out there that are just as fun i havent tried D2 with the new patch but by the sounds of it i dont think i'll be updating so its still a great game to play at a LAN if your bored can be quite fun

but as for online gaming either NWN or Ultima online are 2 of the greats out there atm.

• Advertisement

NWN? i was thinking about getting ultima online, but i cant find a mac version

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

NWN = NeverWinterNights (the 3rd Ed ADnD RPG game)

im not sure if they have a mac verson of the game tho

ok ill check it out. is it more like Baldeurs gate or diablo?

Advertisement