Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double room to share with one other in 2 bedroom city centre apt

Options
  • 04-11-2003 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭

Located in IFSC right beside Connolly station and Bus Aras. Modern well kept apartment. I'm an IT head and the other girl (the person you will be sharing with is a nurse). We don't mind if you are male or female and would prefer if you didn't smoke.

Rent is €350 per calander month, deposit is one month's rent in advance. Any questions just give 086 3611928 a call.

[Title restructured - Victor]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Just wanna get this clear, its sharing a room with a girl and she doesnt mind if its a fella?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    Just wanna get this clear, its sharing a room with a girl and she doesnt mind if its a fella?
    Inappropriate question, madmoe feel no need to reply in public. jesus_thats_gre are you actually looking for a place?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

As it happens I am. The IFSC would suit me perfectly due to its location..

Ok to phrase it differently, its 350 per month to share with someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Fair enough, take it to PMs then.

Advertisement