Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forum suggestion

Options
  • 04-11-2003 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

i was playing my PS2 last night and i got got stuck trying to kill dat snake fella in silent hill and was looking for cheats when i realised that there is no game cheats forum on boards.ie so is there any chance of one?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

press Ctrl, up, down, left, left , left, alt, ctrl and hold the return key. Your fourm will be created and you will also have unlimited poo flinging ammo.

:D

U support this product and/or service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by Alany
    press Ctrl, up, down, left, left , left, alt, ctrl and hold the return key. Your fourm will be created and you will also have unlimited poo flinging ammo.

Up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, B and A for a sound test.

Would be good, so long as it doesn't turn into the same sort of crap you see on other forums with people posting really old cheats and passing them off as their own.

How about having it in the form of a Games Hints/Help forum, alá the old Gamesmaster TV show.

Users can post a place they are stuck at and ask for help....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

what i was thinkingof was similar to what you were saying sykeirl when people get stuck the could post here and look for cheats form other members!!! everyone has some kind of cheats for games and we could collect them here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

www.gamefaqs.com has pretty much everything you need and has boards for individual games so you'd get a lot more focused advice. I'd be against using the word cheats anyway since well, they suck :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

ok so not cheats but helpful hints on how to do things the lazy way:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

try harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Rabies
    try harder.
    Don't try harder. Try different.

Advertisement