Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube RGB

Options
  • 04-11-2003 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭

I bought a second hand cube recently which came with an RF cable instead of a scart. Having to change the cables each time is a nightmare so I am wondering where I can buy the official Nintendo RGB scart in Dublin. I've been seeing less and less Gamecube games and accessories in town recently so this may be harder to lay my hands on that a PS2 scart.

Thanks in advance,

Burago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Saw some in Game on grafton st the other day. Also in HMV on grafton st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

Originally posted by smiaras
    Its expensive I think, for some reason the official rgb is about 35 euro.

Yeah they're pricey all right. The difference between a standard PS2 scart cable and the Blaze RGB cable is very noticable. So I'd imagine the difference between the piece of s**t RF that connects my Cube to the telly at the moment and the official RGB would be big. It's one of those things you can go back from. Cheers for the help lads, I'll check it out tomorrow.

Advertisement