Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangstarr, Redbox

Options
  • 04-11-2003 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

GangStarr RED BOX DUBLIN Sat 22/11/03 19:30.

Anyone going?
    If I can get the night/fllowing day off i will be there.
    The ? remains, what other boardstas will be there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

I'd love to go but my boss is such a pain in the ass so I probably won't get the day off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

:D
    Darn tootin.
    No extra lump of coal for you this christmas either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

Perfect timekeeping, impecible customer-support record, dedication, friendly manner, hard working, never ask for anything and this is how you repay me?

Well from now on I'm turning over a new leaf- the keen, vivacious, dynamic, clean-cut young go-getter you once knew is no more.

Make way for the new the lazy, surly, sarcastic, impatient, customer-insulting, never-on-time, never-got-a-good word to say about anything, good-for-nothin' BeerBaron.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Ask me that about 5/6 years ago and i would have jumped on it :)

I feel that gangstarr is getting a lil too commercial, dont think the croud would be that good tbh.

Its the real, hi hi ee ueeww ah ee ueww hiphop you know mah steeze! let em know do yo thing yo *scratch* keep it live!

Ahh premier! guru would be pants without you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

/me sits at work and wonders if it would have been good

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

I was there :) It was good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

was there too. absolutely amazing gig, was right up the front shakin hands with guru the big shug. i'll upload the pics i took if anyone wants

Advertisement