Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aux in on MD headunit??

Options
  • 04-11-2003 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Anybody know if there are any MD headunits for a car that have an aux. input? ,also the md unit must be LP2 compatible....Reason being is I'm goona buy an I-pod pretty soon and want to rig it up to me car system ,I'm not gone on CD head units because of skipping problems on the ****ty roads where I live.
    Anybody out there ever try this setup?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

if you're going to be using the iPod anyway just use a tape adapter.. thats what i use with my MD and damn satisfactory... plus you can take the MD with ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Kavs

Ya i thought of that ,but I want the head unit to be able to play LP2 MD's, ie. no tape slot,Also I'm convinced that those tape adapters suffer from massive sound quality loss!Might be doing the overkill on the whole in-car sound thing though ,It'd be sweet if i could hide all the cables coming from the I-Pod into the headunit plus the sound quality would be alot better.

Advertisement