Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bye all, has been a hoot.

Options
  • 16-09-1999 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

Well i'am heading off to London to go to college. yep heading back to see if i can get an education this time smile.gif

I dunno if i'll be able to play q2 over their i been hearing rumors that they don't allow any games to be played there. Pooh.

Its been a good laugh,a big thanks to all those lads that i played with and against for the last 2 years, i gonna go through some serious no q2 cold turkey me thinks. smile.gif

Esp to all the guys in HIV the best clan about. its been a great fun. Some really classic games and laughs as well.

Take care all and good luck.
    If i can get q2 going you'll see me but the offical stance is no games allowed.

Cyas

[HIV]JaneyMackers signing off wahhhh!!!!

Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I heard a rumour your only going there for 2 days to learn thier secrets. wink.gif

Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 16-09-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Ahh no that would be a ficious rumor that has no truth to it,

Nah i'am off to college for 3 or 4 years depends on weather i take up work placement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

lol @ hobbes smile.gif

cya ben

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

;( Awww Ben, your a good lad. Hope to see ya agin, drop us a line next time your over, we can go for a pint. Cya man, g'luck.

Dave.

Will do Dave take care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Cya cousin, I hear you're staying with a couple of 4th year law students, I'd say there'll be partaying a plenty ..... get down like. Probably not though. Although I must come over for the odd weekend so keep me a space on the floor and don't forget about it. E-mail me when you get an address sorted or hotmail or whatever.

Tin(I'm downloading UT)Cool

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Hey, Lawyers know how to party (,Your Honour)

well i dunnop if i'll be there. I'am keeping my options open for now.

Just mail me at munki@oceanfree.net paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

later mackers wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

cya ben,
    nice to have met you
    any chance of you taking your brother with you?

• Advertisement
Advertisement