Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Special Topic

Options
  • 04-11-2003 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

Hey, i'm looking for ideas on what to do for my special topic in History. What did you do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Havent finished it yet, but im gonna write it about Keynes at Versailles and the econ cons of peace

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

german luftwaffe 1939-44

it contributed to me A1 at the end of the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by VinnyL
    german luftwaffe 1939-44

it contributed to me A1 at the end of the day

mmm nice! I think i might try that actually where'd you get your sources?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Im doing the nazi's rescue of mussolini in the latter stages of wwii, not finished yet, not the easiest thing to get sources on but interesting nonetheless

Originally posted by Kold
    Im doing the nazi's rescue of mussolini in the latter stages of wwii, not finished yet, not the easiest thing to get sources on but interesting nonetheless

Where did you get your sources?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk

to name but a few!!

do a search on www.google.ie

I went to the library and got newspapers from that period, I went through a couple of biographys as i said im nowhere near finished, still searching tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Do us a favour, and send it to me once you're done.
    It something that always interested me and I always regretted not doing itfor my leaving :/

And VinnyL, i have decided to do German Luftwaffe. I was wondering if you could send on your A1 essay to give me a hand with my own?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 [RoF]Gunner

Operation Market Garden, September 1944

Got me an A1 as well.... Kick ass.
    Main sources were the internet and the film A Bridge Too Far!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭cr1spy

Dunno wil this be appreciated, but find someones elses project, or copy one off the internet.

It will save yourself a lot of time and no-one will ever know.

I did it last year, on "Was Nazism a Coherent Ideology"

Did a bit of research, but not half as much as other people.

Got a B1 eventually, and 85% on the Special Topic

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I did my own, took me a weekend during 5th year, and I got 100% in my special topic. I didnt have any of the worrying of getting caught that you will have if you copy someone elses. Compare

Sure thing PHB, sure you can even mark it for me if ya want. This my first year doing hist so dont be expecting much.

Originally posted by PHB
    I did my own, took me a weekend during 5th year, and I got 100% in my special topic. I didnt have any of the worrying of getting caught that you will have if you copy someone elses. Compare

I agree. Plus you get more satisfaction in a mark you get yourself.

lol satisfaction

Yo if anyones feeling pretty lazy I have a history special topic that I used last year and that was used the year before and both got full marks. pm me offers :p

Advertisement