Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Talking Soul

Options
  • 05-11-2003 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Anyone heard of these guys?
    They won the Hotpress unsigned band thingy and I havent had a chance to see them live. Anyone have any information about them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 renagadestar

say them in vodoo a couple of weeks ago. I also have the e.p. They are really good . The Drummer reminds me of that guy in the yeah yeah yeahs with loads of tom action etc. The guitars are really atmospheric sometimes and then break out into rocking chorus. They are from the north and if you want to know more ask Britta from Jessica insane she knows the singer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Britnik

I is Brita and yes, I know God Talking Soul....

Four piece from Strabane...

Have a gig in Malahide (can those of you from the South Side brave the elements of the North Side?!) - not sure what pub - on Thursday, 11th December

Should check it out as they are a great live band....if you want to hear some of their stuff, give me a shout...

Advertisement