Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT Qamex server.

Options
  • 18-09-1999 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

same here...

and YES IT DOES smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Yes put back up the server quick so I can get my fix sad.gif
    Dead impressed with UT sofar, weapons and physics are just right.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Gah, they put them back up (3 servers) but their all gone down again one by one.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

Is it down?
    I cant get through.

and UT kicks q3's ass smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

yup, the qamex servers were perfect for about 10mins on sunday (just before u arrived shank) and i was screaming away on that toss zero-g level 13-0 and then wham, pl all over the shop, phone jacks etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

suds was saying its somthing to do with the bots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Yeah up n' down, anyone else get bad pl on the servers, the euro ones were fine but I kept gettin the jack on qamex.

This game truely does pi$$ all over q3test, it's weird I thought the Q1 lads would take to this so much quicker then the q2 crowd seeing as it's a far closer game to what they're used to.

There's a good thread up on the UT forum over on shuga shack with the id and epic guys bit[h'n at eac other http://3dshack.com/msgboard/ut.htm

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

Advertisement