Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q1 CA TEAM

Options
  • 13-09-1999 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Just got her up and running and I came first on the Irish server last night. Good games lads. I'm trying now to organise a Irish team maybe of the best CA players in Ireland. The team I think will be as follows : Me, Bunny, Beast and Chaos with Devore as sub. Maybe meet up in Nethouse first to see if you make the team. Or just use internet play. Mail me before I give away your team place to someone else.

Ja mata gay ney,
    FutuDoo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

im making the new irish soccer team
    me, von, daa and ste, with helvis as a sub.
    we will be accepting challenges shortly

Heh Damo that your team,we all know the best CA players play for CG.So sweden learned the other night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

no dre, that was not me look at your post addressed to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Why don't you just ****OFF you ****ing **** .. Hey I'm on the team..yeah nice one
    cool

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Anybody who dares mention a football team without my name in it will get a free whooping from my select 11 smile.gif

M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Koopa you're the goalie and bring coats for goalposts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

okay, we are going to have dark coats so they cant see the goalposts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

FUTUREQUAKEDOOD!!

WHOEVER YOU ARE RIGHT (ROFLOL ://)

want to join a quake3 clan?

lol?

Advertisement