Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xenogears on the cheap

Options
  • 05-11-2003 12:40pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭

For anyone that bought Xenogears at the ridiculous price of $45 or upwards all I have to say is 'HA, HA!'.

Square Enix are rereleasing it in America for $20.

Hang on a minute, I paid a ridiculous price for Xenogears as well!
    Arse :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

thats probably the 4th rerererelease

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Vagrant story and the 2 final fantasy compilations, chronicles and anthology are getting a rerelease as well. It would be nice if Square Enix did the same over here but I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

This is brilliant news. I've been waiting to get this game for a good while yet it was pretty scarce and pricey. Thanks for the heads up.

Advertisement