Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short.

• 05-11-2003 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

Little samuel was in his nursery class when his teacher asked the children what was their fathers occupations. All the typical answers came up joiner-plumber-fireman, sammy was being uncharacteristically quiet so the teacher asked him about his father.

My fathers an exotic dancer at a gay cabaret club, he takes off all his clothes and dances naked in front of other gay men, sometimes if the offers really good he'll go out into the alley with some screaming fag and take it up the ass"

The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work with some colouring in and took little sammy aside.

"Is that what your father really does for a living?" the teacher asked.

"No" said sammy "he really plays for Rangers but I was too embarrassed to say!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

your point being?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

ah football jokes, they go right over my head, ah no, pretty funny...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I believe the term is: *Yawn* :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

an-mhaith ar fad!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

ah it was decent
    but i think i saw an earliuer version of that though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

i liked it

Advertisement