Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Digital Camera

• 05-11-2003 2:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

What does anyone think of this camera from Lidl this week?

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/index.nsf/pages/c.o.oow.20031106.p.Camera

Worthwhile or not? Anywhere to get a better price on cameras?

I am pretty ignorant of the specs on cameras so if anyone feels like enlightening me then please fire away.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭paulj13

This may help:
    http://www.nytech.de/cms_uk/nytech_9_568.php seem to be the 4020 that they are selling. I think I'll hold of until after xmas and save for a Canon 300D ;-)

Do a seach in google under 'groups' for:
    'Nytech ND-4020' there are some discussions about it there. May need to use babelfish on a few as there in german.

The SD card for 49.99 seems OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I got one of these a few weeks ago when they were on sale. It seems quite a good camera, lots of settings on it you can play around with. The flash seemed a bit useless at distance but I probably need to change some of the settings to get better exposure. Mpeg capture looks good too, 15fps I think, and it does sound.
    Well worth €279 in my opinion, it also comes with 4x 2000mAh rechargable batteries and a charger. These don't last long though if you have the lcd on all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭embraer170

Same camera and same price as the one on sale a few weeks back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Seems to bethe same camera, according to the flyers they post through the letter box anyway. Price is the same.
    Originally posted by embraer170
    Same camera and same price as the one on sale a few weeks back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Cheers for the info folks. Picked one up as a Christmas Prezzy. I think it will be happily recieved.

• Advertisement
Advertisement