Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That's it.... I refuse to reach middle age!

• 05-11-2003 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

The meaning of middle age:

Mid-life is when the growth of hair on our legs slows down. This gives us plenty of time to care for our newly acquired mustache.

In mid-life women no longer have upper arms, we have wingspans. We are no longer women in sleeveless shirts, we are flying squirrels in drag.

Mid-life is when you can stand naked in front of a mirror and you can see your rear without turning around.

Mid-life is when you go for a mammogram and you realize that this is the only time someone will ask you to appear topless.

Mid-life is when you want to grab every firm young lovely in a tube top and scream, "Listen honey, even the Roman empire fell and those will too."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Guess your a woman..... I didn't know that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Never mind, it could be worse, you could be 19 and have already had your midlife crisis.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

how old is middle age.....

cosif you die at the age of 40 ur middle life is 20?

/me confused

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by clansman
    how old is middle age.....
    A midlife crisis occurs when you are established, with a house, family and job, and you realise how many things you always wanted to do when you were a teenager that you will never get to do, and all the other missed opportunities in your life. As such, there are no age restrictions, and you could have a midlife crisis when you are 20. I pity you if you do, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    you could have a midlife crisis when you are 20. I pity you if you do, though.
    The younger you are when you have it, the more time you have to do something about it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    A midlife crisis occurs when you are established, with a house, family and job, and you realise how many things you always wanted to do when you were a teenager that you will never get to do, and all the other missed opportunities in your life. As such, there are no age restrictions, and you could have a midlife crisis when you are 20. I pity you if you do, though.

so eh whats the otherside of the hill like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Dotage, is the best age, as then you can get away with anything, without being held responsible!.

P.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Tellox is terrified of growing old...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Eh!, Tellox,

We are born, we grow up, we get old, then we die!. Its no big deal.

If you are lucky, you might live long enough to be old. Do not knock it, till you have tried it, and just think about all lifes seasons, in between.

P.:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

yep, gettin old sucks. anyone seen the flick logans run?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

you see,Its not that I dont want to be old...I just dont want to be smelly, wrinkly, settled down, and a grouch who screams at kids who play soccer out on my street.

And I can see myself being that person.

Any silly comments about how I smell now will be disregarded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

People,

Must I remind you again, this is not real life - this is the humour board, please take this discussion to After Hours.:rolleyes:

Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement