Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange contact number.

• 05-11-2003 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could get a contact number for the Eircom exchange in Maynooth Co. Kildare.
    Got a mail from Quicksilver support saying I could get Broadband, just waiting for Eircom to do thier side of the deal.
    Hoping that if I contact the exchange they may be able to help

Zep

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭ando

you would be abnormally lucky to get the address of any exchange, nevermind the number for any exchange. Eircom dont like people knowing. Anyway, you cant just ring up the exchange and say... 'em, can you enable my line'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Ask in the local Garda station, they will have the address. Most exchanges have a bell, keep ringing till you get a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

I know exactly where the exchange is. And am aware there is a bell on the door as I've been there before when I had a prob with my internet connection. Just wanted a no. rather than having to call down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I answered a post about this a while back. Search for "engineer" or "lineman" under this forum and my handle.

Here you go. It's all in the keywords. :)

adam

Advertisement