Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irc

Options
  • 21-09-1999 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi there i am a newbie can u tell me what irc server u guys use please
    and where can i download quakeworld
    i cant wait to start kicking ass
    thanks ppl
    later puffdog

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sure,
    irc is at server:

irc.quake.ie

or if thats not working (it usually fine): irc.intensive.co.uk

We hang out in the channel
    #quake.ie
    just let people know you are new and they will help if you need it.
    Look for ops (people with "@s in front of their names) particularly but they are a friendly bunch (mostly smile.gif )

You can get QW at
    www.quakeworld.com
    (there is probably a local mirror at www.quake.ie)

Once you get that, install it and you will usually find people on server: quake.indigo.ie

Ask in IRC if you have any problems.

DeVore.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 22-09-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 puffdog

thanks for your help devore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

its all an act,
    hes really a huge monster of a man sent straight from hell to teach irish quake ppl
    how to play and h4<K smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

puffdog i can see your innocence and its beautiful to behold, you see those disgusting yellow things these people do? dont ever do it, you shall also see them saying things like "lol" and "wtf" just close your eyes and look away when you see these things. you must not fall!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I think Puffdog should be ashamed for putting dev through all that work when it's obviously a Quake Veteran posing as a newbie smile.gif

M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Nicky speaks the truth!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Naa, Devore loves showing off what he knows wink.gif lol wtf.

Advertisement