Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea ??

Options
  • 05-11-2003 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

I have noticed how blogging is become amazingly popular recently and I have also noticed that most sites charge for this service. I think it woudl be a good idea to maybe develop boards journal a little more and then offer a blog service to the people of the interweb ..this would obviously cost less than a subscriber pack cause all you would get is a web log and maybe an email address.

I notived there is opensource blog software at livejournal.org maybe that would help ??

anywho, just an idea..im sure its be thought of already

Alan
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Linux.ie does free blogs while you're waiting, developed (I think) by the incorrigible Cork LUGger Donncha O Caoimh.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Oh I dont need a blog, It was just an idea is all

a nice user friendly blog with nice little options could be a nice little earner is all i was thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

whats a blog :confused:

Advertisement