Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT levels

Options
  • 22-09-1999 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

does anuone have a working copy of the fractal level in ut?
    and can you send me a copy as i find it quiet annoying that i cant finish dm mode without it.

by the way, when exactly do i get to play the last games? ie the ones below assault, ctf, dm and domoination. and what is it?
    is it last man standing?
    ive tried to play last man standing in practise but all you seem to be able to do is run around without weapons and all the bots just stand there. wheres the weapons?
    what do you do?

and does anyone know what the first weapon is? it looks like the flak cannon but doesnt seem to fire anuthing.

too many questions i know, but id like to find out.
    system shock2 rules by the way smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Eamo, go into Practice Mode from the main menu and you can play any of the modes on any of the maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

While I cannot condone piracy of earlier leaked betas of UT in any way shape or form... I do by strange coincidence know the answer to these questions...

DM-Fractal is b0rked. Doesn't work for anyone. Use Practise Mode like Conor told you (and like I told you last week, come to think of it).

Last man Standing is a mod where you start with a certain number of lives, last person with positive number of lives wins. Unfortunately it's also b0rked in that version.

The first weapon is the Impact Hammer, a hydraulic piston. Short-range only, but it packs quite a punch and you can do a rocket-jump with it smile.gif

Ja,
    Rob

Advertisement