Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powers of the CMOD

Options
  • 05-11-2003 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭

There is a bástard in my forum, can he be banned?
    Why cant I delete the first post in a thread?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Every muscle... must be tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

no seriousl, Ive got this button "| MupChk" at the bottom right of each post. Whats the dtory with it. I would like to make my charter a sticky and lock it but I cant. Id also like img code on.
    Should I be able to do these things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

The MupChk is the boards.ie patented muppet checker as for stickies you should have a drop down menu near the bottom of the screen called Admin Options which contains your mod tools. To ban someone go to the moderators control panel Here

The mod forum should also be available to you now should you have any more questions.

Red

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Tis like peering into the girls locker room

Full of wonder, but I know I'll never be able to get in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

Cave of wonders....just discovering all this for the first time lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I don't think mods can delete the first post in a thread hence deleting the thread. Actually what you can do is edit the thread unless the drop down "delete thread" doesn't work.

Although I personally wouldn't delete a whole thread but send it off to the recycle bin. Only severe threads need deleting. Have a look on the mod board, theres a sticky thread combining many mods' ideas on how to mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

Ive visited there and all my Qs were answered, actually it was suggested to me that I try and get this thread deleted, not to let non-mods know were not perfect or something:eek:

Advertisement