Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Eircom Thick?

• 05-11-2003 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

I have trying to get broadband for about 6 weeks now and have been trying to sort out the problem with the exchange since then. Today at 6 pm Eircom ring me telling about there new offer on Bradband. Good on yah Eircom.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

I got pestered with calls from EIRCOM MARKETING trying to flog me isdn when I registered interest in their Broadband service about a year ago.

I guess it worked o_0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭-Wheeler-

Originally posted by Sajan
    Are Eircom Thick?

Answer: Yes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

how come nobody bugs me about broadband offers, id welcome a smidgeon of pestering by eircom i really would.

i feel left out, all i do is bug them for chrissakes.

Oh well tis my weekly call to them tomorrow, theres some comfort in that

shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

Fraid so.

I've had eircom broadband in since May.

I STILL get regular ad/demo cd's in the post AND phonecalls offering me broadband.

S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

left eircoms telephony service a couple fo months ago, so im afraid they're gonna give me hard time when i try and get bb.

Advertisement