Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More PSP5 help pls

Options
  • 22-09-1999 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Great. Thanks a million.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Actually hang on. How do you actually do it. I can really see how you fit text to a curve. Any chance you could run through it pls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Urr... I would, only I don't have a copy of PSP6 on this machine. Try looking in the helpfile, I know it's in there somewhere...

**** why cant they just make things easier, like an easy deformation. Just click on the thing and drag it.

YAY, its ok i got it.

[This message has been edited by Helv (edited 22-09-99).]

is there anyway of manipulating text in psp5. what i mean is by putting text in an arc by distortion or whatever.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Unfortunately not. However, in PSP6 (just released), you select the text, select the curve, right click in element/layer view and select "Fit Text to Curve" (at least I think that's the procedure, I haven't got a copy here to check ^_^)

12Mb download on tucows.tinet.ie - and a visit to astalavista.com will sort you out for any other needs. wink.gif

Ja,
    Rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Man1c M0g

Grab Adobe Illustrator from somewhere - it lets you do really funky stuff with text, and its all importable into PSP and Photoshop!

Bugger of a download though... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

For text manipulation I always found Corel Draw the best.

Advertisement