Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadsy

Options
  • 06-11-2003 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here's heard Deadsys album 'Commencement'. Its out since last year i dont know anyone whos really heard them, so i thought id get peoples opinions from here, they seem to be a love/hate thing. I love em tho :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I've only heard their song "Cruella", but I liked that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Cruella's a great track, if youre lookig for anything else by them i'd recommend Future years, Key to gramercy park, and Mansion world. Also dreamcrusher is excellent but ive not been able to find the entire version yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by Deadwing
    Cruella's a great track, if youre lookig for anything else by them i'd recommend Future years, Key to gramercy park, and Mansion world. Also dreamcrusher is excellent but ive not been able to find the entire version yet.

If the names of the songs are anything to go by, the might be cool. Speaking of which, has anyone heard any of Downthesun's music? Their self-titled debut album was one of the top 3 albums I bought last year.

Advertisement