Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Jedi Council v's Cycling Forum

Options
  • 06-11-2003 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

Admin and Mods, feel free to move this if need be.

Jedi Council?? Seems like a load of tomfoolery to me, but then who am I to say what is and isn't?

Seems like maybe a lot of people are gone a little obsessive/strange/crazy. I'm trying to push for a cycling forum, yet "lightsaber" wielding wannabees get big priority.

Jedi Council v's Cycling Forum 5 votes

Yes, to Cycling Forum.
    0% 0 votes
    No, to Cycling Forum.
    40% 2 votes
    Not sure what a Jedi Council is?
    40% 2 votes
    Think fiction should stay in books/movies.
    20% 1 vote
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

there is no option to yes for both..

neuromancer I have to say i think your pushing a little hard.
    You have already started a thread that is getting good support form long standing boards members. and if you show a little patience the i think you will get the fourm (Vic for teh Mod)

But starting more threads will not help you. specially if there are some Jedi members with bikes, you will just endup pissing off the powers that be. Chill out a little, I think you will get enough support without starting arguments or questioning other fourms

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I can feel a ban coming on. There is a thread for this already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement