Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody else having problems with the online service?

Options
  • 06-11-2003 8:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Probably just me doing something stupid here, but I haven't been able to listen to Phantom online for weeks. I can connect to it and it looks as though music is being downloaded, but there's nothing in my headphones.

I can get other online stations, which suggests there isn't much wrong with my media player or anything else in my set-up. Any ideas? There's only so many times I can listen to the CDs I have here in work...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello there,

Its not your fault at all, its ours! Phantoms live web feed is fed from our FM broadcasts, so therefore it has only been live at the weekends for the past number of weeks. This weekend however, we hope to be able to resume the live stream through the week as soon as gizmotrology and microchips are installed at Phantom towers. Apologies for the downtime.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭saintgaz

Cheers Pete.

Enjoying having the FM back on the weekends. I tried listening to Spin while you guys were off the air and the endless drivel from their 'wacky' DJs irritated me so much I ended up just turning the radio off and listening to silence instead.

Looking forward to the live stream being back up all of the time.

Advertisement