Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ANILAN: The Final Topic....

• 15-11-2000 8:33pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

See www.spinsol.com/anilan and then come here and deposit your carefully crafted thoughts...

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭HeLLGuY

tongue.gif you used my carefully pilfered streetmap wink.gif

I'll probably go for the day, but I'd like to concentrate as much as I can on CS, it being more or less all I play. Not that I won't give any of the other games a go, but my controlling nature requires me to own the other peeps, so CS is the best bet there biggrin.gif

penta2.gif

[This message has been edited by HeLLGuY (edited 15-11-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭HeLLGuY

Plus- u might want to edit that link to -

http://www.spinsol.com/anilan/ani_lan.htm

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thats sorted now.

I'm hoping we'll get a good CS crowd.

Tom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

I'll be there with me 15 quid and a trusty dictaphone; nice and early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

I may pop me noggin in , oh btw, you's were in the Irish Times there last week , in the techno section it stated that there were games to be played and the Irish Quake team would be there, wear you Sunday best lads wink.gif
    What's the prices again ?

It's about a society in freefall....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

May I ask one question will there be a game r two of Ut r is that out of the question ???
    It might be fun if so wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

lol, UT, good one wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Tom, Count me in-A few more by tomorrow-the unusual suspects

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ease n wheese

Will the games be graded according to ability? I'm quite good at Q3 but I no where near as good as the Irish Quake team, and it's been a while since I've played CS.

[This message has been edited by Ease n wheese (edited 16-11-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

ill be in for some SC and CS for the eralier part of the day :]

The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its an interesting idea to grade by ability, I may well run FFA's full of new players (no hardcore netheads allowed).

Tom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I'll drop in for a few hours when i'm done with work around 4pm

Redesigned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Yeah...myself and Fury will prolly pop in too...after SHOPPING of course smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭TARE

yeah, might just pop in for a few hours too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I'll be there until about 1pm, I have a flight to catch soon afterwards. Slaps will be dished out in CS, though the spec of those macheens ain't the best. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

typical.... tis all dublin again. frown.gif

is there no life outside da pale ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

I don't believe so smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Thnaks for the lan cs, heard there was Q3 as well which was nice.
    I had a laugh even if I spent most of the time being executed by Tare(any relation to [P]are)
    cheers for c/s except for those cheating dead camera chasers(was not unnoticed)
    I supose being a bigheaded idiot is its own reward-gotta cheat to stay that good . you took away from a great game you maggots.
    ps I did not win (crap player still but I enjoy the game)

sorry about the rant but hiting the git would not have gone down well...
    well maybe
    Retro.

Advertisement