Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unreal Tournament - Big Disappointment

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh yes it is

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

yes I can verify that it is contrary to Section 54(1)(b)(iii) of the Statute Law Revision (Pre-Union Irish Statutes) Act, 1998.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Or cant you just play both games?
    Its not against the law or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

That demo rocks, highly enjoyable, and i was allegedly pinging around 100 on a 56k modem smile.gif something tells me they dont have the ping calculating thing working yet. Anyway, very good fun, but when it lags theres no indicator and the lag is pretty woeful when it decides to have a go. Twenty seconds frozen no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

type 'stats net' when your on the server to get a netgraph thingy up. You can mess with your rate by typeing 'netspeed'. This might help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement