Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scenic Route......

Options
  • 06-11-2003 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

A quirk in IIR's integrated timetabling system.

Underlying query is Limerick to Kingsbridge via Ennis of a Saturday morning.

Results Here

Maybe its a security decoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Why did you select via Ennis????.....

There are a bunch of train you could use to go direct.
    Limerick 	Dublin Heuston 

0645		0914

0750		1005
    0935		1215
    1120		1355

This is another matter. It should tell you "get bus".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

Originally posted by Victor
    Why did you select via Ennis????.....

I was just wondering if there was a Limerick-Ennis-Dublin train as I have never travelled that line and there was a possibility that I would need to get from Limerick to Dublin this weekend and I thought I would travel via the Ennis line if it was operational. So I popped it in.

I love the Limerick-Ennis-Limerick bus trip that they throw in before you take the direct Limerick-Dublin train.

Just a quirk, nothing more!

But Ennis is in the opposite direction and acts as a terminus .... my head hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Originally posted by Victor
    This is another matter. It should tell you "get bus".

A good way to get a cheap single to Kildare though, Print that out and buy a ticket to cherry orchard then have arguement with ticket inspector on the way to kildare.

• Advertisement
Advertisement