Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bogger's v's Dublin Trendies

Options
  • 09-09-1999 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

So how about it?

The Dubs against the rest? last weekend in september. Q2DM1 and Q2DM3. In the net house. Myself, Kerria and Huge_Insect....for a start.....anyone else interested just say so.

I think it will be good for a laugh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

oh.....why? To see whose the best!!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Great idea creative.
    I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would love to see if those ugly, loud-mouthed, self-promoting, "god were great drinking loads of pints before we play quake" Dublin ****ers get beat.
    For the laff of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

if im in dublin...id play for the boggers....coz iam a bogger oviously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

yeah good idea collie

and how about a boggers v dub q1 gayum?

me,nicky,ser and 1 other v von,sam,bun,tomb?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

collie ill be in dublin this weekend, ill give dave the number to ring if you are gonna come up to dublin anytime soon

• Advertisement

nicky.....you still in limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

OI! I'm a bogger from Meath and bunnors is from Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Yep sounds good.

Should be able to scrape up a few ppl foe eeit

Castor, Mackers, Bunny and Regi?????

I'll send the Russian an e-mail aswell.

juNk

[This message has been edited by juNkie (edited 10-09-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Hang on.... Dubs vs boggers... and you wanna play a Russian???

Cheating, methinks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I'm on for that.

• Advertisement

So can one of ye trendies make the any arrangements that need to be done with the net house as I dont know the lads who run it.

ta.....loads of wars and fun and a bit hurt pride for the dubs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I'll be there.
    And boggers, don't forget to wipe the farmyard ****e off your feet before you come indoors. Dogs, cattle and tractors not welcome smile.gif

HAHHA yeah and no twead kaks neither yis savages wink.gif

Sweet, yeah I'll sort it out for the last wekend in September so.

Well if we cant have twead kaks then there's no trendy wares for ye!!! I suggest every one goes waring their old school uniforms.

My old school uniform cost more than my trendiest outfit today

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hey nicky ba, gis an aul shout when you are up or I'll see you in nethouse tonight (me and dan and dave are going). Bit o starcraft wha!

No beating the ****e off yer wellies near me tho :p

DeV.

HAHAHHA wellies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

mmmm..wellies...

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

i have to hoover the house so i cant make it to dublin till monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

I will be gatecrashing and playing for whichever side wants to loose.

Obviously.

Whether that's because of my lack of skill or record in turning up... take your pick smile.gif

Kegs.

• Advertisement

Junkie...can we count on you as the man who'll get the net house organised? We the boggers would prefer if we could just have a few puck abouts on the friday night and get down the the real ones on the saturday....would this be a problem? Oh....can we install our own mice on the machine up there? How many machines are there available. And is the net house in rathmines now?...if so where? oh...and what time is it available from?

Damo...i think it might be a good plan to leave the Q1 version for another weekend. 16 people all looking a a PC each all the time....baddness me thinks.

EEmmmm I dunno, I'll see what I can do, but I think we'll have to have it on the Friday night. I was thinkin righ, we play the games like at around 8.00 for an hour and fuk off down the pub for the rest of the night??!!!????!!?! But if yis don't das fine, but I can see us Dubliners doin it cos we're much better at drinkin than lowly boggers and we like it better too.

Oh yeah fook, wanna make sure we can get a team together first....would;

Castor
    Keg
    Regi
    Bunny
    Dev and
    Janey

please reply here if yis can make it down to the nethouse next week. Muhahah loads to choose from hahah welcome my prittys!! Free beer if we win btw, DeV said so. Thnx Tom wink.gif

Dave.

[This message has been edited by juNkie (edited 14-09-99).]

I'll come

Sounds good....but if we're gonna go all the way up there for a the pride of the boggers I personally would like to play a nice bit of quake. besides there isn't much to prove to ye on the drinking front....we can you can't.....common fact.

Oh yeah fook, wanna make sure we can get a team together first....would;

Huge_Insect
    Vorosha
    Kindred
    Kerria
    Lordvader ( he was born in templemore)
    McFly
    Peewee

please reply here if yis can make it down to the nethouse next week

free beer.....good man good man good man!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Lads, get some facts straight here.

Nethouse is open on Friday nights to us from 10pm onwards. Thats when they close the doors to the public. It's not really possible to play before that unless you agree to pay the hourly charge and arrange it with the nethouse (Martin or Dennis, 01-4911199) before hand.
    Best to tell them what you have in mind a few days before just to be on the safe side.

The new place would be better from the point of view of machine specs etc.

I am NOT buying or sorting out beer.

I wont be playing as I'm pretty crap at q2 and there are much better players but I will go along for a laugh and a friendly game.

Saturday night is possible too but again someone has to organise that with Nethouse.
    (Not me btw, I'm mad busy at the mo).

Someone should step forward and offer to organise all this on behalf of the q2ers.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

indeed

Yeah ok ok, yis can forget about the Saturday cos I'm goin out and yis can't have it with out me bein there wink.gif

We'll all meet in McSorley's say around 8 and head down the Nethouse at 10.00 with some bags O cans. Tom i was only messin about u buyin the beer, but I'll have to insist u buy it next time.

So far on the Dublin side I have confirmed:

Me (Dave) (das me)
    Pete
    Regi
    and Tom (for moral support) (ta lad)

would the others get back to me please.

juNk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

bens over in london so u can count him out. can't believe the boggers are going to play sheron, christ perhaps i should make the effort to come up smile.gif

ButcherOfNog
    Hot Internet Virgins
    clans.quake.ie/hiv
    butcherofnog@quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I'll be along as well, however since I'm actually marginally worse than Tom at Q2 I probably won't be playing either tongue.gif

Ja,
    Rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Ring me on Friday and I'll tell ye whether I'll go or not...

Kegs.

Advertisement