Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bogger's v's Dublin Trendies

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

A few things....

Firstly, is Pete a bogger Russian or a City russian? smile.gif

Which Nethouse would we be using, Ranelagh or Rathmines? The new one looks bigger.... Dunno what the machines are like tho.

I'm presuming that they have UT on the machines there... smile.gif

Are we going to have enough people to play off two teams, say an A and a B? I wouldn't mind playing a few competitive matches as well as some fun moshes....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Well you can confirm me for it Dave... even though I haven't played the game in a while smile.gif

It'll probably turn into a night of UT anyway tongue.gif

Kegs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Right so .....

The plan?
    Next friday night at 9:00pm?
    Which Net House?
    How much do we pay?
    How long can we stay?

So far confirmed boggers going to dublin for the night are:-
    Myself
    Huge_Insect
    Kindred
    Kerria

Others who should be going just haven't confirmed it are :-
    McFly
    Peewee
    Vorosha
    Braincell

So its fair to say we'll have a definate team!! Will the dubs confirm theirs again please?
    Junkie
    PeterPan
    Kegser
    Castortroy?
    Janey?
    Butcher?

I reckon a few duels are in order aswell!! For the laugh ....eh?

Overall winners get to do do a stupid amount of bragging!!

By next friday I mean Friday 24th of September!!!!

Sam and Dave ...ye comming along for the laugh? Watch ye're Q2 conterparts taking a hiding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ill be there colly!

• Advertisement

Nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jah

we should also have a duelling thing and a 2 on 2, EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH kegser

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

we should also have a duelling thing and a 2 on 2, EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH kegser

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Count me in for the DUBs Junkie.

Tin(FFS still in work)Cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

5 machines work on the left hand side of the cafe and 5 for definite on the other
    q2 ctf is cool

• Advertisement

If you arrive down with PeeWee in tow there will be words along the line of 'He's not allowed in here.'

He's ****e at Q2 anyway tongue.gif

Kegs.

May I remind you Nicky that I no longer play Q2 tongue.gif

I play Tribes and UT... ta fook.

Keg[I'm only making this *ONE* exception!]ser

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Since when am i from dublin? smile.gif

ButcherOfNog
    Hot Internet Virgins
    clans.quake.ie/hiv
    butcherofnog@quake.ie

Kegser....making excuses already eh?!?!!?!?
    On the issue of Peewee......GROW UP!!

kerria....me mail is down this morning...should be up soon though.

Okay, Dublin Scummers and Culchie Knackers alike, listen up.

Cave is offline for the week since he's on a nice holiday, the ba$tard, so I'm kinda lending a hand organising this.

I'm not making lists or anything, just turn up and play... smile.gif But afaics we have the following boggers coming along...

creative
    Huge_Insect
    Kindred
    Kerria
    MyFly

Vorosha, are you still in Dublin atm?

And confirmed for the dubs...

Junkie
    Kegser
    Castortroy
    Tincool
    Regi
    Bunny
    Koopa
    and a few others.

As a bogger/dub mixture mongrel myself, I'll adjudicate smile.gif

I'm gonna ring Nethouse and try to sort this out later today. It's a tenner for the night in the Nethouse, and then drinking money smile.gif
    You stay until they get sick of you and lock up the place. Now... when Chief and Coyote were there, this usually meant "about 6 in the morning", but I suspect it will be earlier now they're gone.

Current plan is to meet in McSorleys at eight.

A word of warning - Kegser is completely correct in saying that if PeeWee turns up, words along the lines of "You're not allowed in here" will be spoken. There's no point in him coming, because he has aggravated far too many people to be allowed in. A number of people have mentioned to both myself and Dave that they aren't happy with the idea of him being present - never mind actually playing on a team! - and as a result I'll be mentioning him to the Nethouse guys beforehand. I don't care how much this upsets the rest of you, and you can threaten to boycott or whatever you like, but he's banned from the boards, from IRC, from the servers, and he's sure as hell banned from LAN meets.

By the way, boggers who can't find their way around Dublin *cough*Sheron*cough* can be met at the station if necessary...

I'll get back to ye once I've chatted to the nethouse.

ja,
    Rob

....the atmosphere is building!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

stick me in the "few others" category.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Stick me in too.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Rob any chance of meeting me at the station btw?:/ and is this whole thing friday or saturday night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Ill be there too as collie said......but collie....if you EVER call me that again.....there'll be pucks

• Advertisement

sorry DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Btw, do you all you boggers have somewhere to stay? I don't think Dev or I can put up anyone this weekend...

Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

I will be there just playing minded you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kerria

McFly will be there! Even if I have to drag the feker all the way from Galway by the hair smile.gif
    Bogger people if any of ye need somewhere to stay on Friday night gimme a shout.
    Creative mail me will ya please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Yes Q2 CTF is very very cool...
    Actually, I reckon CTF in almost any game is cool smile.gif

Regi
    Mmm strongbox

Friday night, Sher - though I presume most of you lot are hanging on in town over Saturday night? Or are you? Many many drinks in the Longstone Saturday night if so...

Coyote, who handles gaming nights in nethouse now that yourself and chief are gone? *sniff* we miss ye...

I'm gonna try and get Rathmines, it's a fair bit bigger (well it looks bigger from the bus anyway) and we'll probably have too many people to cram into Ranelagh nethouse.

With regard to places to stay, I think the inn is full at our gaff as well, and no, we don't have a hayshed out the back you can sleep in. However, if anyone is desperate for somewhere to stay, give myself or Dave a shout on the night and we'll see what we can do.

Ja,
    Rob

BTW Dave's girlfriend is insisting on going along so you all have to be nice to her smile.gif

BTW2 Dave watches Sabrina the Teenage Witch and thinks it's good. Sorry, I had to get that off my chest tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Shinji (edited 22-09-99).]

Think everyone has a place to stay...thanx anyways lads.

Sheron...you started in limerick yet?

Sheron...you started in limerick yet?

• Advertisement

He went to Waterford instead... something about being allergic to sharp metals, I think... tongue.gif

Advertisement