Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bogger's v's Dublin Trendies

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i wont be there
    i watch sabrina. id llike to shag her too so if anyone out there has a magic wand...hehehe no pun intended
    and me an castor will be out for a few pints tomorrow, thursday for pints in the long stone at about 6:30 in the pm if anyone is interested

my name is cecil and i suffer from low self esteem. can you please be nice to me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Aye I mite wander along, dry throat all this week, need something to moisten it alrite smile.gif

Cyas there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

The guy who does the friday nights now is cool but i do not know if the Rathmines Net House is running fulley, last week there was just 11 computers there not sure if the rest are up and running you would want to ring net house and find out Rathines should have 21 PC when done but no Chines next door sad.gif
    later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Whats the numebr and the name of the guy to call?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Sabrina? Raunchy.

Does your girlfriend know Dave?

If not you realise what will happen on Friday...

Erm... on another related point, what time are we meeting up for drinks beforehand, where, etc.

Kegs.

SHOW ME THE MONEY! I'm broke.

Well, Dave is ringing the Nethouse as I type.... no, actually, that's a lie. Dave is fast asleep as I type, the lazy sod. But when he wakes up he's ringing the Nethouse.

Meeting for drinks in McSorleys at 8 assuming we're going to Ranelagh, otherwise we'll go somewhere closer to Rathmines... the Portobello maybe?

Ja,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I'll be there hopefully. My flat is on Leinster Rd., Rathmines... may be handy...

As regards Sabrina the Teenage Witch, I watch this show regularly. Mainly while at home/bored. Sometimes she's cute and sexy, sometimes she's stubby and ugly.

I have my ticket...who's going to Homelands?

You Better turn up ya silly git

Daire gis a ring..nicky has me number!!

Daire ...you know anything about me homepage being being hacked?"!!??!?!?!?!

collie, my love for your head knows no bounds. tell me all about this webpage hacking affair... what webpage is it? who do you suspect hacked it?

i would love to go this friday and i will try my very bestest. did you know my puter in waterford blew up and has been ****ed for nearly past month?

.....truely one of the great tragedies of our time!!!! Sorry to hear it!!

On the subject of this post though Tsunami will be comming along tomorrow night......with his RG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

:///// :pp :////

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I just vommited up 3 bags of peanuts and chicken stew.....theres bits of peanutes on my blue suede runners now...so dayer...isn't college life great

It's Friday... so what are the final arrangements?

collie, please e-mail me yours and nickys phone numbers to vorosha@hotmail.com ...

thanks pet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kerria

Which Nethouse??
    Time??

YES.....which...net house?

which pub are we all meeting in and at what time.......illl be in dublin by 8:00

daire and brian ...ive sent you my number

Guys, due to Dave being a silly kunt, we're running to the wire on organising this. My mobile number is 087 678 3986 if any of you wanna get in contact with me and find out wtf the story is, but otherwise, assume that we're meeting at 8 in McSorleys of Ranelagh, and moving on to the Nethouse in Ranelagh at about 10-ish.

Ja,
    Rob

ah for ****s sake dave

Confirmed and final details.... McSorleys at 8, Nethouse at 10. Phone me if ye need directions to either place.

The only compo that I know of running is our little UT challenge.... 2 on 2, Instagib and Low Gravity on DM-Morpheus and DM-Phobos, with the final played on all 3 levels. Winning team are proud owners of a brand spanking new bottle of vodka.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I had fun playing all those games of quake and UT...id like to thank the people at nethouse for their kind hospitality.

'Don't diss the hand'-(c) Junkie 99

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

On a serious note, the guy working there stayed to keep the place open and then none of you turned up or paid. I dont think he was very impressed because he was about to close up when I arrived. Then he stayed another good hour at least. For no cash (except Creative's)
    Most likely we've ****ed them off and may have lost good will with Nethouse.
    Well done lads, way to go on the organisational front.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

it wasnt really that the organisation was terrible, it was the fact that we met up in the pub 2 whole hours before hand, that was just stupidity, also i have to agree that the nethouse crowd must be extremely ****ed off (and have every right to be), especially with me and daire - who treated the place like **** basically, thankfully i managed an apology, but it made up for very little as it was obvious from his "thats ok now just leave" voice

oh damn alcahol

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It was a ****ing disgrace basically.
    I'm not ringing them to apologise, I suggest someone does.
    Martin and Dennis will no doubt still have to pay their staff and will want an explanation as to why they got screwed for 120 quid.
    These are the people helping me with national teams and Quakapalloza.

Do me a favour next time, find your own cafes and sponsors etc. Dont **** mine around cos I'm going to make it dead clear I had nothing to do with that farce.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

bad show lads how is anyone to take us seriously if $hite like this keeps happening
    sad.gif

I may have 'treated the place like ****' or I may have treated the place like a palace. From 9:50 onwards my mind is a blank. Only to regain conciousness at 4:00 P.M. next day to find I'd missed 2/3's of Homelands.

Apologies,
    Homelands was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

aye, meeting in the pub beforehand was a bad idea i reck. if the game gets rearranged and Nethouse are still willing to let us have it there, I will pay my money for Friday as well as the charge when we play the game.

OK, let me clear up a few things before Tom starts steaming through the ears.

Firstly, I never "promised" Nethouse any custom, all I did was ring up Dennis, find out which Nethouse was being used for games nights, whether there was one running last Friday night, and what the name of the bloke running them was. That's all.

I personally would have liked to have played a few games, but the vast majority of people there had no interest in going to Nethouse as they were apparently enjoying themselves too much in the pub smile.gif - as was I, for that matter - and I'm not gonna play mother and start telling people what they can and can't do when they're out on a Friday night!

Meeting in the pub beforehand may have been a bad idea alright. It's never been a problem before - as long as I've been going along, it's been McSorleys at 8, Nethouse at 10. Conor is right though, and I agree completely with the idea of paying for both nights should we reschedule the game.

Ja,
    Rob