Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay allegations against Royal on Swiss site

Options
  • 06-11-2003 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

How's your German? If you are interested in reading what the 'Gay' allegations against a Royal are that are subject to the Court injunction against the Mail on Sunday see the link below....

http://www.gay.ch/family/charlesgay.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Is this the rumour about a certain heir to a certain throne having his bits polished by his valet?

(see today's popbitch)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭stuartfanning

Originally posted by sceptre
    Is this the rumour about a certain heir to a certain throne having his bits polished by his valet?

(see today's popbitch)
    Yes. Anyone interested can also see...

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&edition=uk&group=alt.gossip.royalty

Charles has denied being involved and denigrates his accuser. See link from Sky News...

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1110367,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Haha, I love how they skirt around the whole nature of the "incident".
    "This allegation is becoming common currency, it is the subject of much speculation and innuendo and I just want to make it entirely clear, even though I can't refer to the specifics of the allegation, that it is totally untrue and without a shred of substance."
    The mind boggles :eek:

By the way this is all very trivial. So what if he is or isn't gay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I just dont think the Brits are ready for a future King that really wants to be a Queen! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

This has it in a nutshell too...

http://www.throneout.com/ (server is overloaded, but one page main story explains all)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

Funny, the print media are all alleging the details are all over the internet. But is this true? The sites linked here don't really dish any dirt that one would not have guessed from the royal denial.

I think the story here is actually how hard it is to find any new info about this on-line.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Fritzie

it still doesn't stop him taking the throne when the ol'dear kicks the bucket?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

No, there's nothing in their constitution forbidding it, as far as I know. Anyway, he's provided heirs so it's not much cause for alarm. That and the allegations are untrue.

I read somewhere that their only previous gay king ended up meeting a nasty end involving a hot poker though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

Soooo that's why they offed Diane. I thought it was because he wanted to marry Camilla.
    [OFFTOPIC]Is there any purpose to the Royal family anyway. Big tax burden in my opinion. [/OFFTOPIC]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

Originally posted by Fritzie
    it still doesn't stop him taking the throne when the ol'dear kicks the bucket?

I think the ol' dear is holding out just so that doesn't happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Thought id bring this thread up again seeing that investigation are being carried out now on the death of Diana and i'd like to discuss it furthur.

Apparently Diana said before she died that prince charles was responsible for planning her death.

Go here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3371053.stm

Its very obvious it was murder. No way would the royal family allow a muslim to be related to a member of the royal family and she would have most likely had children with her new partner (a muslim) and that muslim child would be a brother or sister to the future king of england, so thats more than enough excuse to have them killed

And it was a good idea to do it in france, because that way the french government can be blamed. Its the governments responsibility to protest VIP visitors while their in their country, when she was in france it was up to the french security service to protect her.
    Bloody **** job they did :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

No way would the royal family allow a muslim to be related to a member of the royal family and she would have most likely had children with her new partner (a muslim) and that muslim child would be a brother or sister to the future king of england, so thats more than enough excuse to have them killed

Conjecture/conspiracy theorey surely? And youre not giving credit to the Royal Family for their utter degeneration from "the good old days". In 1936 King Edward VIII abdicated to marry an American divorcee - imagine a member of the Royal family *marrying* a divorcee! - and was largely shunned by the Royal Family of the day, living out the rest of their lives in France. These days the Royal Family are having their own divorces and rather difficult ones at that. The Royals of the 1930s might have considered it quite reasonable to kill a former member of the family to prevent them marrying a muslim - its hard to see now tbh, hell why havent they killed Charles for being gay if their views of suitability are so conservitive? And Im not an expert on royal succession procedures but neither Diana or Dodi had any claim to the throne - any children would have been ordinary plebs with not a chance of getting near the throne. Again not worth a murder spree over.

pparently Diana said before she died that prince charles was responsible for planning her death.

Which only proves that Diana believed Charlie was planning to kill her.
    Is there any purpose to the Royal family anyway. Big tax burden in my opinion.

Good for tourism I guess. Kinda like the Statue of Liberty or the Eiffel Tower - taken on their own pointless and costly money pits. And who doesnt enjoy betting on how long it will take for one of those marching soldiers to faint on those parades they hold on the hottest day of the year?
    I read somewhere that their only previous gay king ended up meeting a nasty end involving a hot poker though...

That was the fellah out of Braveheart wasnt it? - apparently the sweet and demure French princess wasnt finished with Mel Gibson and went on to get another lover of hers to do a job on the poor guy. The Bobbit of his day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by Sand
    Conjecture/conspiracy theorey surely? And youre not giving credit to the Royal Family for their utter degeneration from "the good old days". In 1936 King Edward VIII abdicated to marry an American divorcee - imagine a member of the Royal family *marrying* a divorcee! - and was largely shunned by the Royal Family of the day, living out the rest of their lives in France. These days the Royal Family are having their own divorces and rather difficult ones at that. The Royals of the 1930s might have considered it quite reasonable to kill a former member of the family to prevent them marrying a muslim - its hard to see now tbh, hell why havent they killed Charles for being gay if their views of suitability are so conservitive? And Im not an expert on royal succession procedures but neither Diana or Dodi had any claim to the throne - any children would have been ordinary plebs with not a chance of getting near the throne. Again not worth a murder spree over.

Its not about being conservative, you have to think about the last 15 years, muslims and islam has practically declared war against the west, its nothing to do with being conservative

loads of royal family is gay and their accepted

yes it is, its not about being in line for the throne, its about politics. the muslim child would be half brother to the king of england, it would still be considered royal family int he eyes of the press with a huge muslim title above it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ruchna

Campaigning to abolish the monarchy in favour
    of a representative British Republic

THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH OF BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND

THE BRITISH REPUBLIC

An effective local groups network is needed on the island of Ireland. Volunteers are needed both North and South!

• Advertisement
Advertisement